Becoming a Family Leader
Partnering to Support other Families
Partnering within Organizations
Partnering for Policy and Systems Change
Can I Become a Family Leader?
Training and Skill Building Opportunities:
- Partners in Policymaking,
- Parents in Partnership (PIP),
- Parent-to-Parent of Wisconsin, Support Parent Trainings,
- Serving on Groups that Make Decisions, and
- Family Voices of Wisconsin’s annual Advocacy for Change event that combines skill building and legislative visits.
Links to these training events are available on the Engage page of the Family Voices of Wisconsin’s website at familyvoiceswi.org/engage/.
Ready to Serve?
How Can I Keep Connected?
- Family Voices quarterly newsletters,
- Facebook, and
- FAN, our Family Action Network listserv.
We know that by lifting up the voice of families as partners, leaders and advocates we can work together to improve programs and supports for all families who have children with disabilities and special needs.